Re: [OM] URGENT: User's advice on OMD M-10 needed

Subject: Re: [OM] URGENT: User's advice on OMD M-10 needed
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 10:32:39 +0100
Hi Philippe,

I don’t know the camera, but I know the shop very well. I have been shopping at
B&H since before there was online shopping, when I still lived in the US and
would phone in or fax the order. It has only gotten better since. In all those
years of shopping there, I have NEVER had a problem. I have not had to use
their warranty service (I assume you are looking at a grey market import,
otherwise it would be Olympus’s warranty service and not B&H’s that would be
relevant).

Indeed, having stuff delivered to a US address is the way I buy things. This is
how I got the Fuji XT-1 I just picked up—I had it shipped to my cousin in
California who brought it with him when we met in Liverpool last weekend. Back
in August I had a Ricoh GR shipped to my son in Buffalo before I went there,
etc.

Be aware that if it is the first time you shop with them, they will ask for a
scanned copy of the front and back of your credit card before finalising your
order.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman