Re: [OM] URGENT: User's advice on OMD M-10 needed

Subject: Re: [OM] URGENT: User's advice on OMD M-10 needed
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2014 12:57:34 +0100
Thanks Moose

Lens and switch, she was the one who found that switch out in the shop - her
old fart of a godfather hadn't … clever kids ;-)

She's 20 and has used her father's canon Digital for some time in many
countries - yet it's too big for her to lug around every day she said - she
knows a little about settings and wants to feel the the camera, IMHO the M10
just provides that - we'd had a look at a pana Z200 and she hated the power
zoom - the EPLs don't have a view-finder do they?

B&H = thanks for the confirmation
Cameta I've bought from and was pleased too.

Thanks again

Amities
Philippe