Re: [OM] IMGs: Dream Car

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Dream Car
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 15:40:44 -0500
Lots of Chrysler stuff is and has been made in Canada. I have two Chryslers right now. My favorite ever family sedan is my 1999 Chrysler LHS which was made in Canada. My other Chrysler is a 2013 Town & Country minivan... also made in Canada. The LHS is now more than 15 years old but only showing 113,000 miles. It's sporting some fairly new Michelins and is ready for some more running around.

Chuck Norcutt