Re: [OM] EXIF for manual lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] EXIF for manual lenses
From: Hughes <timhughes@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2014 03:17:40 -0800

I was thinking of a kludge for this the other day.
Newer cameras support BT or wifi for remote downloading.
If you had an app on your phone that you entered the lens info, assuming only
changing occasionally,this could then download and tag appropriately as you
went.

Alternatively ,much simpler less battery killing, if you just entered the
lens.maybe from a list, and the app recorded time.
Then it would be easy to extract the lens/time info automatically from the file
later, and use matching pix times, stuff the exif in batch.

Tim