Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: the holidays hit the office

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: the holidays hit the office
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 20:38:10 +0100
I've met Nathan live three or four times now - the guy is slim, somewhat muscular and looks healthier than yours sincerely and skinny Philippe ;-)

Le 9 déc. 14 à 20:29, John Hudson a écrit :

I had already noticed our newly slimmed down EU man but felt constrained in being the first listee to pass comment. Indeed, good for him. However, all this fine dining, high cholesterol, enriched calories and select wines could reverse all the good done of late :-)

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE