Re: [OM] Cumberland Museum at night

Subject: Re: [OM] Cumberland Museum at night
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 23:19:17 -0600
Thanks. The Cumberland River begins in southern Kentucky, near where my Mother was born, and flows through Nashville before emptying into the Ohio River, so the name is well known in this area. I wondered if there might be a connection. I never anticipated it to be north of the border!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA