Re: [OM] IMGs: Dream Car

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs: Dream Car
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 13:39:05 -0600
> It may have been your dream car, but it certainly does not win any design
> awards :-)

Ah, but I think it did. That particular angle the photo was taken from
is probably the least pleasurable one of that car. Oh, I take that
back, there is ONE other angle which is worse, but this one is pretty
close.

The Avanti is a good looking car, in person. I don't think that
pictures do it justice.

I met a guy, back in the mid-80's that collected Studabakers and had
several of these. One was his daily driver and kinda looked the part.
Another was being restored to showroom status. The third was modded up
as a "go fast" racing beast. Screaming fast.

BTW, a little secret among the "club" is that the Canadian Studebakers
all had more/better chrome.

Avanti Schnozz