Re: [OM] liking the 9-18

Subject: Re: [OM] liking the 9-18
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 19:19:54 -0500
I didn't know where Haarlem is so had to check it out on Google. I see it's very near Amsterdam. So, I was very close to it 30 years ago and didn't know it. :-)

Some images of note: The blue truck. Just hits me in the eyeballs. Excellent. The pano wide angle of the waterfront in the second image. Also excellent. Is that a pano or cropped for that aspect ratio? Finally, the dome in number 4. Very well done. It's hard to do that sort of shot without blowing some highlights. Good exposure and great detail. Then there's the science museum (?). I'd like to visit that.

Chuck Norcutt