Re: [OM] Successful Olympus order

Subject: Re: [OM] Successful Olympus order
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 19:39:36 -0800
On 12/10/2014 4:51 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
An old friend has a waterproof Oly digital of unknown (to me) model. I believe it's got to be at least 6 years old. The friend uses it extensively when fishing on Cape Cod in his Hobie Kayak...

He knows nothing about photography except to push the button in auto mode. But he often comes back with gorgeous JPEGs... particularly early morning sunrises. Since you generally don't have to paddle that Hobie kayak

Self paddling? Electric fishing motor?

he often has both hands free to take photos.

Yeah, paddling up river, one loses ground when taking pics. Maybe I need a hat
mount and remote release. ;-)

I'll see what I've done tomorrow.

Wet Wild Moose