Re: [OM] liking the 9-18

Subject: Re: [OM] liking the 9-18
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 13:50:26 +0100
Thanks for the nice replies.

To answer some questions:
- the pano is one cropped image;
- the dome is part of the science museum (the entrance hall). A big banner
prevented a better picture, actually, although this one turned out ok.

Actually the outside of the museum is visible in the fourth picture, behind
the front of the yacht (it has a green statue on it). Here an older
picture, through google translate. This site is called 'The memory of the
Netherlands', with a search option.

 <
https://translate.google.nl/translate?hl=nl&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.geheugenvannederland.nl%2F%3F%2Fnl%2Fitems%2FSFA03%3ASFA022818290%2F%26p%3D1%26i%3D3%26t%3D4%26st%3Dteyler%20museum%26sc%3D%28cql.serverChoice%20all%20teyler%20%20AND%20museum%29%2F%26wst%3Dteyler%20museum

Best, Frank

BTW for the music lovers on the list, picture 9 shows an analogue
synthesizer of 1865... My picture is from the top of the glass cabinet,
this is the front view <
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teylers_Instrument_Room#mediaviewer/File:Sound_synthesizer_after_Helmholtz_by_Koenig_1865.jpg