Re: [OM] zoom lenses for the Fuji X-T1 - ERRATUM

Subject: Re: [OM] zoom lenses for the Fuji X-T1 - ERRATUM
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 15:26:39 +0100
Found this - didn't know it existed

http://www.wexcameras.de/kaufen-fuji-18-135-mm-f3-5-5-6-wr-lm-r-ois-fujinon-objektiv/p1555519

Ph

Le 12 déc. 14 à 06:52, philippe.amard a écrit :

Le 12 déc. 14 à 01:57, John Hudson a écrit :

Are there any list recommendations for Fuji zoom lenses for the X- T1 body ?

I am looking for something similar to the Olympus E series 12-60 SWD zoom in terms of optical quality, performance, build quality, longevity, etc, etc.

I"ve never used this lens - mine is/was the Leica Vario-Elmarit 2.8 - but I'd say your options are limited I think, i.e. the XF 18-55 IOS 2.8 that comes in the kit and works quite well. Mine is virtually glued on the camera. But I'm tempted by the, is it 10-20 f4?

I don't know of another single X-zoom lens that would fit your range needs.

Amities
Philippe

I am not look for a tele lens but rather to capture from 20mm to 100mm in focal length and f2 to f4 in 35mm terms.

List recommendations will be far more valuable to me than having to plod through product promotion, stats and advertising.

Thanks

John Hudson

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE