Re: [OM] [OT] Advice on clear lacquer and alcohol

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Advice on clear lacquer and alcohol
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 18:45:00 +1100
Be careful on the ladder Chuck !

...Wayne

-----Original Message-----
From: olympus
[mailto:olympus-bounces+wayne.harridge=structuregraphs.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
] On Behalf Of Chuck Norcutt
Sent: Saturday, 13 December 2014 6:58 AM
To: Olympus Camera Discussion

Thanks all for the advice.  Our can of Pledge furniture polish was a victim
of the moving company's ban on moving liquids and spray cans.
So, one of comments at Philippe's link below said:  "You don't need to spray
any products on it. Just use a damp microfiber towel. It does a great job."
So that's what I did.  I know it was easy to do and hope it actually worked
well.

Advice to all for the future, don't try to hang a light fixture in a
junction box designed for a ceiling fan.  The ceiling fan junction box was a
screwup on the part of the builder.  I should have insisted that he change
it for the right box but told him I'd take care of it.  I'm finally done
after searching long and hard for a conversion part that doesn't exist,
surgery on the crossbar, surgery on the junction box itself and the
supporting joist.

Chuck Norcutt