[OM] E/ZD, to a good home, free

Subject: [OM] E/ZD, to a good home, free
From: Siddiq Siddiqui-Ali <muhammad.siddiqui-ali@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 18:52:08 +0000
Good morning gents (and the few ladies lurking);

I have an E3 and E510 bodies, along 12-60, 14-54, and 40-150ZD glass, all
bought new, that I’m happy to send to anyone who could put them to better use.
The E3/12-60 have served me well for many (paying) gigs when I got the combo,
but my preferred personal shooting combo was with the OM50, and at the last
wedding I attended, I learned I could no longer adequately focus it manually.

I could ship them off to Keh or B&H, and get some money (mainly the 12-60,
nothing else is worth anything), but in the spirit of having received and given
gear to the list, I’d like to continue that tradition.

So, if you would like any of the above (including B+W filters for the lot),
drop me a line off list (siddiq@xxxxxxx).

As I severely dislike using my phone for photos, I’ve just bought myself an
XZ-2 (after much goading from the better half, especially since it's 199$ new
on the website named after a large river) and that will serve me in the near
term.

Happy holidays!

Siddiq