Re: [OM] Andean Portraits [was Shepherd, Farmer, Knitter]

Subject: Re: [OM] Andean Portraits [was Shepherd, Farmer, Knitter]
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 15:08:43 -0500
If this is not sharp, then sharpness is a bourgeois concept!

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/158530973

I can count the pores on his nose.  The zipper on his jacket and the fuzz
on his cap are sharp and they are further apart than the nose and eyes.

I guess it doesn't really matter because I really like the look in his eyes
that's the reason for the photo.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com