Re: [OM] No Sony service

Subject: Re: [OM] No Sony service
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 06:44:51 -0500
I doubt they've always used them as the Precision office in TX has proven their incompetence. Sony should have talked with Olympus about this. Factory service always best compared to guys doing piece work for slave pay.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Olympus OM Service since 1977