Re: [OM] One of those Facebook challenge things.

Subject: Re: [OM] One of those Facebook challenge things.
From: ozlangur@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 07:49:16 +1100
> On 16 Dec 2014, at 2:27 am, Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> In this case, the challenge was to post a monocrhome picture a day for 5
> days and nominate someone else to do the same.  So here's another sporadic
> gallery update from me.
>
> https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/103946165422859151776/albums/6093083995213463025

Ian, I really like all of them. I'm curious as to what "shim 69" is as it
certainly sound like googling it would turn up some pretty gender-ambiguous
sexiness, but its sexiness as a photo stands without my oo-er Carry On
Monochrome visualising.

My favourite is the cloudbusting building though. I know you've only done a
"quick and dirty" on it and so I guess the bit of distortion (?) in the bottom
right will be fixed later. But that niggling aside, it looks as fine an
architectural image as I'd want on a wall.

Cheers,
Marc
Ingebirah, Oz