[OM] How to get consistent pro color prints?

Subject: [OM] How to get consistent pro color prints?
From: David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 09:57:04 -0500
Hi all,

I need your help. I have been trying to print my E-M5 photos using
pro? places like ProDPI but I am tired of dealing with this people.
Honestly I don't know what to do. I have noticed that when the photo
is saturated and using srgb photo paper doesn't cover the gamut
entirely and is the picture was taken in the shade the camera
increases color temperature and then the print cannot cope with these
reds and there is an overall color cast towards orange anyway. I am
fed up with all this stuff. I remember I used to get nice prints from
Adorama but not anymore. Maybe Fuji paper has a limited color gamut
because I used to print them in kodak paper and now everybody uses
Fuji.
I was planing to buy my wife a printer so she can slide in the SD card
from our E-M5s and print the pictures she wants. She uses also the
iPAD a lot so it has to be AirPrint compatible, that's why I cannot
but the Epson PrintMate Charm, I heard good things about it. Is there
any print solution with better color accuracy, compatible with SD
cards, WIFI, Airprint, PC/MAC and low cost per print?

Best regards,

David

ps: My AppleCinema Display is calibrated with Bassicolor 5 at 5000K.