Re: [OM] How to get consistent pro color prints?

Subject: Re: [OM] How to get consistent pro color prints?
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 09:12:14 -0600
On Tue, Dec 16, 2014 at 8:57 AM, David Irisarri <zuiko3000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was planing to buy my wife a printer so she can slide in the SD card
> from our E-M5s and print the pictures she wants. She uses also the
> iPAD a lot so it has to be AirPrint compatible, that's why I cannot
> but the Epson PrintMate Charm, I heard good things about it. Is there
> any print solution with better color accuracy, compatible with SD
> cards, WIFI, Airprint, PC/MAC and low cost per print?

The only thing I can speak to is the AirPrint thing - if you're running
Macs, having an AirPrint-native printer is not a necessity. You can buy
Printopia (pretty cheap - $19.95) and as long as the Mac it's running on is
turned on, it will show up on the iPad as an available printer. I use it to
print to our two older LaserJets.

http://www.ecamm.com/mac/printopia/

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO