[OM] IMG: more film images from Onil

Subject: [OM] IMG: more film images from Onil
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 07:13:32 +0100
Some may recall my pictures from the town of Onil posted about 3 weeks ago. I
have recently received a roll of XP2 Super from the lab and scanned it earlier
this week. I must say that as I remember it from the old days, chromogenic film
is easy to scan, compared to the traditional kind—although of course you have
to deal with the expense and wait to have it developed (in my case, I sent it
to a lab in Valencia). The new pictures are added to the “Onil on film”
gallery, starting with this one:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Onil-on-film/46169253_rr94pM#!i=3766566725&k=7mptkjh&lb=1&s=O

Click on the little arrow above the image for the rest. These are mainly
pictures of the participants—it seems somewhat appropriate to post film
pictures of people taking part in a film photography workshop.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain