Re: [OM] Fuji XT-1 problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji XT-1 problem
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 20:41:54 +0100
Thanks Piers and Chris,

But I think its b**gered, I tried without glasses, actually I had just installed the long eye cup so I removed that and put a finger over the sensor. I have reset it to default settings and also applied a firmware update. I will double check macro but I don't think its that.

Thanks IanW

Piers Hemy <mailto:piers@xxxxxxxx>
18 Dec 2014 19:03
I had a similar (but not identical) problem with the X-Pro a while back. I
assumed it was a previously un-noticed side effect of dropping it onto
concrete a few months ago (!).

I was wrong, there was nothing wrong with it. I had it in super-macro mode,
which disable some of the EVF features.

Check the settings - all of them - before you assume it's faulty!