Re: [OM] [OT] Lenmar Batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Lenmar Batteries
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 16:05:33 -0800
On 12/19/2014 12:09 PM, Charles Geilfuss wrote:
Greetings All,
    I have an original Nook e-reader that needs a new Li-ion battery. B&N no
longer sells them for the original Nook and perusing the Internet I have
come across a lot of complaints about 3rd party replacements for this
unusual battery ranging from poor performance to permanent damage to the
reader. Today I came across Lenmar which does make a replacement. Has
anyone here had experience with their products?

It's been a while since I've seen Lenmar batteries. One of the first reliable non-OEM brands. I used one or two extensively for years in Canon bodies and chargers interchangeably with the Canon batteries.

Anodal Moose