[OM] Nathan's PAD 21/12/2014: the world capital of Turrón

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 21/12/2014: the world capital of Turrón
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 20:14:01 +0100
Today I went on a challenging bike ride, which became even more so because I
turned the wrong way at a certain point, adding 7 km and significant climbing
to the ride. In the end it was 87 km with 1265 metres of climbing. When I took
this picture of the town of Jijona (whose claim to fame is indeed that this is
where turrón is produced), I had ridden around 60 km and my legs were hurting,
a lot—I had done most of the climbing by then. So I stopped with great pleasure
to take this picture—it was all downhill from here, almost:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=3777395446&k=RNKVRR8&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman