Re: [OM] New toy on the way

Subject: Re: [OM] New toy on the way
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2014 16:23:54 -0500
Very good news on all counts. Unfortunately, I haven't used my own 70-300 yet beyond installing the new hood and pinch style cap and mounting it on the camera. Still too busy doing new house stuff. It seems never ending. I think we've filled the back end of the Chrysler van about 6 times with cardboard boxes to take to the recycle center. But it still looks like we haven't done anything. :-)

Chuck Norcutt