Re: [OM] (OT) Adios, Joe!

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Adios, Joe!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 13:26:38 -0800
On 12/23/2014 8:17 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
May your soul fly to God, Joe Cocker, and may your voice rattle the Halls of
Heaven.

Indeed, Indeed!

My favorite Joe Cocker since the vintage years is this wonderful version of Come Together from Across the Universe. Joe is the main voice, gets to do three v. different looks and the Julie Taymor production and choreography are magic. <Julie%20Taymor>

FAR better on really big screen with surround sound using high end speakers, but the UT video gives an idea, and a good look at Joe doing what he did so well. (Don't miss the almost cut off reference at the end.)

BTW, Across the Universe is the only movie we've thought worth owning on Blu-Ray. The music includes wonderful versions of classic Beatles songs including my now favorite versions of a couple. All gorgeous to the eye, glorious to the ear, with a decent story and acting and amazing choreography.

What more could one want for Christmas. Hmmm, that could be our Christmas eve
viewing!

Ears Full Moose