Re: [OM] (OT) Field Glasses recommendations

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Field Glasses recommendations
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 20:09:49 -0500
I have a pair of those Pentax thingies probably because you recommended them sometime in the past. My biggest problem is that I forget that I have them or else can't find them (they are small). My biggest difficulty in using them is that the interpupillary distance changes when you fold them up to put them in their little bag. When I take them out again I'm constantly fiddling with them getting the interpupillary distance right again and they have no scale you can reference to set them like larger binocs.

Chuck Norcutt