Re: [OM] (OT) Field Glasses recommendations (Chuck changes his opinion a

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Field Glasses recommendations (Chuck changes his opinion about those Pentax thingies)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 10:13:38 -0500
Wow! Thanks for the mention of the twist up/down eye cups. Somehow I missed those entirely and didn't know they were there. Probably just assumed I knew how to use binoculars and didn't read the instructions. I put them up and realized that the problem with interpupillary distance was the lack of eyecups to properly position my eyes. Now they work as easily as anything else I own. Proper setting is almost instantaneous. They'll get a lot more use now.

Stupid Chuck