Re: [OM] (OT) Adios, Joe!

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Adios, Joe!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 11:19:02 -0500
I saw some of those new fangled turntables in the aisle at a Walmart recently. Now I know what they're designed to play.

Chuck Norcutt

On 12/23/2014 12:49 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
I was in Barnes & Noble Booksellers this past Sunday afternoon, and found a rack of
newly mastered and released classics (mostly Beatles) on vinyl. They also sold those new
fangled turntables with USB connectors. Who’d a thunk?

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal