Re: [OM] First shot with a Horizon 202 panoramic camera

Subject: Re: [OM] First shot with a Horizon 202 panoramic camera
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 14:29:27 -0500
Chuck,

I was very close to the house when I shot my photo with the Horizon. So,
the ends of the house were considerably further away from the camera than
was the center of the house, which was only a few feet away.

Distortion is also minimized in your example by the fact that the camera
is leveled so that the horizon is dead-center in the photo. Mine¹s not.
--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook