Re: [OM] Last week's achievement

Subject: Re: [OM] Last week's achievement
From: bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 11:29:15 +1300
The last-up-until-now photos of my boat were taken under less than ideal
conditions; typical of here, strong very contrasty summer light with shadow.

Probably I shouldn't have even considered making the shots, but I wanted,
especially for Mike L, to show other aspects of the vessel not previously
shown.

Then I did a quick ( about 1 minute) edit of each in FastStone to bring out
some details, and uploaded them.

Chuck wasn't happy with the results, so here, this one and the next two, are
size reduced originals for him or anybody to  play with. I have not even
sharpened them.

See what you think.

The front of the boat has been cleaned significantly since these shots.
Amazing what some elbow-grease and a little hypochlorite can do.

Brian

---