Re: [OM] IMG: Anya

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Anya
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 23:08:37 -0800
On 12/27/2014 4:54 PM, Peter Klein wrote:
She supplied her own fill light. This picture practically begged me to be in
B&W.
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/24844563@N04/15937881767/in/photostream/lightbox/>
Leica M8 and 35/1.4 Summilux ASPH, wide open.

Luscious tonalities, and a lovely girl! B&W probably better than color would be.

Looks like you may have hit the focal plane, but the lens is a little soft wide
open?

In any case, I like it even better with the primary eye in better focus. <http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/Others/Klein/Anya.htm>

Did I go too far, adding detail to primary eye and brow, and just an eensy bit to the other eye? At first, I did a little less, to my taste, but was afraid half the eyes on the list weighted toward codgerhood wouldn't see any difference.

Heck, maybe I'm the only one for whom it makes a difference, but I am for now
stuck with these eyes. :-)

Hocus Focus Moose