Re: [OM] Happy.... Holidays!

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy.... Holidays!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 22:13:47 -0800
On 12/27/2014 4:58 AM, John Hudson wrote:
OK. I have paid no attention to that thread; too busy making Christmas pudding, mince tarts, tending to grand children, etc, etc. But I do agree with your observation about getting back to primes.

But that was the joke.

Did you not see the smiley face at the end of the sentence?

The point is that the image was taken with a 'consumer grade', slow, long focal range, 11x, zoom. So, by the lights of those who believe only primes, or perhaps short FL range zooms with fast, fixed apertures, are any good, it should be of poor quality.

It is not.

In fact, I quite disagree with encouraging folks to get back to primes.

Clarification Moose