Re: [OM] Californians are weather weenies

Subject: Re: [OM] Californians are weather weenies
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 07:45:13 -0500
Where does the auto correction take place for both raw and JPEG?

Does the camera do it but only for the JPEG? Does Oly software do it for raw? Does ACR do it for raw?

I think the lens probably did a good job on the sale photos but I'm not so sure about Chuck's part. I ended up being rushed at the end as I hadn't allowed enough time. We'll see when we get back home.

Chuck Norcutt