Re: [OM] Where in the world is AG Shnozziego

Subject: Re: [OM] Where in the world is AG Shnozziego
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2015 08:22:51 -0600
It really isn't all that bad up here. Sure, it's a little on the cold side,
and the wind is blowing like crazy. We had a gust, yesterday, that was 69
MPH. No biggy.

The wave action on Lake Michigan is pretty good. Yesterday's waves were
about ten foot as they entered the channel. You can hear the roar of the
waves breaking, even on the other side of the dune.

But the nice part of it all is that we're able to stay in a resort for an
absolute song. One two-bedroom apartment AND a motel-room (no dogs in the
apartment, so we had to have the second room) for a grand total of $50 per
night. Off seasons are a great thing. That price includes all the taxes,
etc. Gotta love it.

AG Schnozziego