Re: [OM] need router help

Subject: Re: [OM] need router help
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2015 22:16:25 -0500
You sure got that one right. I was just trying to explain exactly the same thing to my wife tonight after dinner. When it gets too deep for her she throws up her hands and says: "TMI" for Too Much Information. But to my surprise tonight I think she did understand the wi-fi/cellular difference after explaining the cost differences between wire/fiber as an expandable resource and radio signals and radio bandwidth as a very finite resource.

Perhaps she's doing better than me. I'm still stuck at folding fitted sheets. :-)

Chuck Norcutt