[OM] Ultimately, the 9-18 wasn't needed

Subject: [OM] Ultimately, the 9-18 wasn't needed
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2015 09:41:34 -0500
Here's one of the photos I took of our Florida place for a sales listing. This is a 9mm shot with some shadow fill and contrast adjustment and resizing for this page but is otherwise out of the camera. ACR tells me that the image was automatically adjusted based on the 9-18mm lens profile. Note that there is some residual barrel distortion most easily visible in the archway at right. I can fix it up some more in PhotoShop but have left it as is so you can see it.

<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=16004>

In the subject line I state that the 9-18 ultimately wasn't needed. That's because, yesterday, as we were driving back to South Carolina from Florida I got a call on my cell phone that there was already an offer on the house made by a neighbor. Over the next couple of hours we negotiated a price and, as I write this, I'm waiting for a contract to arrive via email.

I hadn't even seen the photos on the computer yet let alone processed them. We seem to be having very good luck selling houses.

Chuck Norcutt