Re: [OM] Ultimately, the 9-18 wasn't needed

Subject: Re: [OM] Ultimately, the 9-18 wasn't needed
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jan 2015 23:31:10 -0600
Use the 12-50. Walk a little closer.

-----Original Message----- From: Chuck Norcutt
Sent: Friday, January 02, 2015 9:04 PM
To: Olympus Camera Discussion

I guess I'm crazy too.  My most used lens (and it will probably stay
that way) is the 14-150.  If it was 12-150 I'd be really happy.  I
really like the 12-50 except that it's too short on the long end.  I'm
finding the 75-300 a bit difficult to use.  I'm not used to the short
end being so long and have yet do come to grips with depth of field,
movement and vibration at the very long end.  I assume depth is there
that's not.  I will have to search for uses of both lenses which is why
I've taken each lens out on its own.  I have to figure out how to use
them effectively or else get no pictures.

Chuck Norcutt