Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 52: Christmas in Alicante

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 52: Christmas in Alicante
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 12:39:36 -0500
Yes, another excellent tour and this one quite personal.

ps:  #1 may be the best photo of Cheeta yet.  :-)

Chuck Norcutt

On 1/3/2015 11:29 AM, Charles Geilfuss wrote:
Wonderful set of images, Nathan.

Charlie

On Fri, Jan 2, 2015 at 2:08 PM, Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am a totally secular Jew, and my wife is an equally non-practicing
Catholic, which of course does not stop us from celebrating Christmas. And
especially this year it was nice because both of our adult children came
home to the otherwise empty nest. Be prepared for a lot of cuteness and
good things:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1318

Miraculously, I did not gain any weight at all despite all this eating and
drinking. I guess the 1-2 hours spent pedaling in the hills every day did
the trick.

As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated. I started
doing the PAW in 2001, inspire by Kyle Cassidy on the LUG. So this weekly
blog completes my 14th year of doing this.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain