Re: [OM] You know what I miss?

Subject: Re: [OM] You know what I miss?
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 12:11:47 -0600
On 1/4/15 12:04 : , Chuck Norcutt wrote:
ps: If I do buy myself an OM-D compatible flash I may well use the stroboframe with it but also use my Canon off-camera shoe cord. I believe the contacts line up correctly. The same thing doesn't work the other way 'round since the Canon has 4 control contacts whereas the Oly has only 3. It's been a long time but I think I've used a T-32 and other OM compatible flashes in the Stroboframe with the Canon cord. But, of course, the T-32 pulls its control contacts up and doesn't make contact with the Canon pins. But I think others don't do that but to no ill effect I've ever seen. Use what you've got if you can.

Chuck Norcutt

I have a couple of T-32's, but haven't really tried them with the E-M5 yet. I have the FL-50 and the FL-600r, which behave quite nicely on the OM-D. I have the Olympus flash cord.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach