[OM] Catalonia--includes OM film shots

Subject: [OM] Catalonia--includes OM film shots
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2015 17:43:21 -0500
Well here is the gallery so far. I posted a couple of shots previously. Please excuse the vacation shots--did not have time to separate the galleries as usually do. I think these are the first OM film shots posted on this list in 2015. Whether any are worthy of that designation, you be the judge. Perhaps one or two will strike your fancy. The GM-1 is quite a capable "horse cam" but the control wheel is a bit too touchy for my taste.

To scroll through the images one can hit the center of the image on the right and then use your arrow key to the right to advance or just hit slide show if in the mood for that.

http://www.olyendomike.com/Travel/Catalonia-2014/42180245_63nGfP#!i=3334970803&k=Bb3Ltkn

Have mount will travel, Mike