Re: [OM] You know what I miss?

Subject: Re: [OM] You know what I miss?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 14:39:24 -0500
No, I haven't. I thought I could go find one quickly at Quantum and thought I had. But it only turned out to be for a larger, NiMH battery supply fitted through the battery compartment. No high voltage, no rapid recharge. Then I thought I could find Quantum cables for some of the latest Olympus compatible Metz flash units. I could only find a cable for the most expensive Metz unit, the 64-AF1. But the cable only fits the Metz high voltage supply and is not Quantum compatible. Again, Quantum doesn't make one.

It would appear there have been a big upheaval in the high voltage battery pack business since I last bought my own Quantum compatible packs about 6 or 7 years ago.

It looks like you have to build your own.

Chuck Norcutt