Re: [OM] OT: Charlie Hebdo

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Charlie Hebdo
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 15:49:11 +0000
Thanks, John, I take the Independent so I saw it first thing.

The editor, Amal Rajan, was scheduled to talk about the cover cartoon on the
Today programme at 0840 yesterday, but it didn’t happen for some reason.

The cartoonist, Dave Brown, explained his stance in today’s Indy.  One point is
that he coloured the hand yellow because apparently Charb drew his figures in
yellow:

<http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/charlie-hebdo-cartoon-i-knew-i-had-to-express-defiance-because-i-wanted-to-be-true-to-the-spirit-of-the-magazine-9965467.html?origin=internalSearch

<http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/comment/charlie-hebdo-cartoon-i-knew-i-had-to-express-defiance-because-i-wanted-to-be-true-to-the-spirit-of-the-magazine-9965467.html?origin=internalSearch>>

Chris