Re: [OM] OT: Charlie Hebdo

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Charlie Hebdo
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 11:55:10 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>>   The suspects made it known that they were from Yemen
>

>The brothers were born in France, were French.  One had apparently visited
>Yemen for training,
>the other had been a recruiter for the resistance effort in Iraq post-Abu
>Graib revelations,
>it appears.

     Okay, but they did say after the massacre that they were El Quida (sp?)
from Yemen, and intelligence has it that they traveled there for training.
They were listed by the French as terrorists and were on the US no-fly list.  I
say put them on a leaky freighter and ship them back there by way of Cape Horn.

     I'm waiting the hear what Obama has to say about this in Knoxville.  VP
Biden is presently at the podium.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson