Re: [OM] (OT) Art & Life: Was Finding Vivian Maier

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Art & Life: Was Finding Vivian Maier
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 21:12:16 -0500
But will you sell a lab print?

Chuck Norcutt

On 1/13/2015 6:16 PM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
Aye, there’s the rub. You can’t. No website. A very small selection on Zone-10, but usually
I post shots either of my granddaughter, Scotland, or stuff I think might serve a purpose through posting.
I suppose I could try to be a little less eclectic, but I don’t think AG wants to host my website
for me. <g>

Also, I don’t have a printer any more. One of the push-me-over-the-edge factors in my
retirement was the death of my printer. So even if you saw something you might like, you
couldn’t get my print. It would have to be printed by a lab.

Sorry. But I guess I’m well and truly out of it.

But then we’re going back to Scotland this May, so Zone-10 may be popping again. But
I plan to do more work over there with my sketchbook than my camera. <wink>

But thanks for asking!

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal

On Jan 13, 2015, at 10:56 AM, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>