Re: [OM] Le corbusier revisite with an OM-D

Subject: Re: [OM] Le corbusier revisite with an OM-D
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 18:01:23 +0100
I perused both books and find them very good on all counts
I spotted a typo somewhere but can't remember where and which right now, sorry.

I live in Metz - in part - and regret we missed each other as I might have
shown you another of Le Corbu's Cites Radieuses still standing and inhabited at
Briey, 20 km  from there.

Thanks for sharing and keep the good work coming

Amities
Philippe