Re: [OM] OT: Recent debate on crop v FF - files I had promised to Mark a

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Recent debate on crop v FF - files I had promised to Mark and john
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 13:45:07 -0500
Thanks for the effort, but I, for one, no longer require enlightened opinions
based on facts. <wink> My Nikon is currently in use Out West, and all I have
left is my iPhone and a Fuji X-100s. I enjoyed using the X-100s today on an
after-breakfast walk in 10º (F) temperatures along a lovely rural dirt road now
under a blanket of snow. Next time, I’ll remember to wear my face mask. The
wind was calm when I left, and sprang up after I’d gone far enough not to make
the trip back to the house for the mask worthwhile.

I’ve not looked at the images yet.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal