[OM] OT: Recent debate on crop v FF - files I had promised to Mark and j

Subject: [OM] OT: Recent debate on crop v FF - files I had promised to Mark and john
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2015 18:38:06 +0100
During the course of one of our famous-the-world-over LUG-debates on APS-C and
FF ;-) I had promised to post comparison shots of fuji and nikon files using
the same settings.

I found time to rekindle my D700 today (16 months on the shelf, so says LR) and
shot 3 pairs of snaps at high ISO (1600 for I wanted RAW, and it is the ISO
limit of both bodies in RAW I think) and equivalent focal length and aperture,
respectively 35 & 50mm, both open at 1.4.

These are indoors snaps, without any other purpose than comparison - rain
prevented me from taking the cameras for a stroll.
The fuji being small and resting on a table for two of the shots, the angles
may be slightly different.

The light didn't change outside 95% grey, nor inside.

The links below will lead the curious of either list to dng files, conversion
is the only alteration I have made to them.

You should be asked a "mot de passe" aka password, type: charlie (the first
file might have a capital C)

1st Pair
https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=qMDBdgufq6BRdADa6p7

https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=bEkQMoqnd4f5rRIcBZP

2nd
https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=yWV2vbE714whrsQdTcN

https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=p8qodHHwn1xAbA4FJ2B

3rd
https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=39AKF0uEw4123N0D50h

https://filex.univ-lorraine.fr/get?k=7gtbAMRKBQNxwEhU4I5

The files will remain available for download for 10 days.

Hope this helps all parties give enlightened opinions based on facts ;-).

Amities
Philippe