Re: [OM] OT: Recent debate on crop v FF - files I had promised to Mark a

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Recent debate on crop v FF - files I had promised to Mark and john
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 12:12:08 +0100
Thanks C.H.

the exposures in the first and third pairs are identical aperture, shutter
speed and ISO
I made a mistake in the second pair though - the Nikon G doesn't have an
aperture ring and I don't know what happened … f4 instead of 1.4 as I had
wanted it to be …

Would you like me to post the fuji and nikon actual raws of either of the other
pairs?

AMities
Philippe