Re: [OM] PayPal scam

Subject: Re: [OM] PayPal scam
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 11:55:28 -0500
I used to pretty much depend on that but they've gotten smarter lately. Somehow some (but not all) have figured out that my email address name is a first and last name and they've been parsing it to make a proper salutation. But they're not quite smart enough yet. They don't know (yet) that I don't use a nickname with business organizations.

Chuck Norcutt