Re: [OM] OT: Culinary Rant

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Culinary Rant
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 13:08:27 -0500
Where the Sam Hill does it say that chocolate ice cream _must_ be offered and
any and all Dairy Queens? It’s downright unAmerican to ram such expectations
down a merchant’s throat. Perhaps he or she decided based on evidence
accumulated through time that many more of his customers preferred the
chocolate dip to chocolate through-and-through, and so he or she made a
business decision not to carry chocolate t&t anymore.

Seeesh! Lighten up. Don’t sweat the small stuff. And PS: It’s all small stuff.
<g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal