Re: [OM] OT: Recent debate on crop v FF

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Recent debate on crop v FF
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 22:30:28 -0500
<<Does it depend
<<in part on minute movement of the image on the sensor between shots?

That is my understanding. Even tiny movements on a tripod seem to be enough.

<<They only cover two of the camera/lens combos I care about, E-M5 with 12-50 and
<<Panny 20/1.7

I know, I checked. I wondered if the software would qualify for a possible Moose free trial--prolly not. Still, an interesting approach. I think the software is overambitious as to the scope of the actions.

Mike